Here comes some colour (along with the sun!!!)
Hello! I hope you are all well and for those of you in the UK you have finally been able to enjoy some sunshine and your summer wardrobe! The new collection from Baukjen in all its summer-colours- glory is so perfectly timed to tempt you into buying a few pieces which will bring joy and a little spring into your wardrobe’s step! I have picked pieces that I feel are really wearable and I’ll guide you through who they will work for according to colouring. So let’s make a start!
There are two colour features that your colouring would need to have in order to successfully wear this beauty…WARMTH and CLARITY. It is vital you have a warm skin tone- otherwise this colour will make you look like you haven’t slept for a week! The clarity part comes in your colouring having “brightness”, “freshness” and contrast between your features: hair colour, eye colour and skin tone. If you can tick those boxes this sweatshirt will be amazing!!!
If you want a slightly “paired back” option of this colour, this top offers it due to the fact it is broken up into a stripe. This means you can wear it if you have slightly softer colouring. The cut will work well if you have a small bust and your shoulders would benefit from looking a little broader.
This print is so pretty and luckily the team have produced three ways you can wear it…
If you chose the top or the dress option- you need to make sure you have clarity in your colouring, due to the contrast between the green and white.
In terms of cut- the dress will work for you if you have a fairly balanced shape- although be careful if you hold weight on your tummy as the pleats there will only accentuate that. Size down if you are neat in shape or petite in scale as the slightly voluminous cut could mean you lose your shape in this.
Here is the skirt option- great if you are tall due to to the length as well as the tiered cut (tiered cuts can wreck havoc on your overall look if you are less then 5ft 4″!) It has an elasticated waist so always a great option so you can get it to sit at the best place on your waist/hips.
The top will be perfect for you if you are rectangular in shape due to the deep v-neck and the buttons down the front…
For those of you with a cool skin tone- this is such a pretty colour for you. Worn with chunky silver jewellery, which jeans and a grey jacket…it’s gorgeous!
Here is another option for those of you whom cool colours are a necessity. Lilac will look great on you if you colouring is also soft (not a lot of difference in your eye colour, hair colour and skin tone) and works brilliantly with navy. You could get this to wear in the summer months as an outer-layer and then pair it with a navy blazer and jeans as we go into autumn..?
So that those of you with a warm skin tone don’t feel left out – here is another cracker!!! I LOVE this colour and it feels so cheerful- especially with the slogan. If you like your hoodies “roomy” I would size up one or two sizes as they are usually quite a “neat” fit.
Or you could go for the tee-shirt option….?
If you have a warm skin tone and fairly light colouring- this peach colour is your BEST FRIEND…I promise!!!! Whenever I show it to clients there is always a polite pause when they then go on to admit that they would never usually consider it. I then take them through what it is doing to their face and they soon begin to see how fabulous it is! It will “clear up” your jawline, taking away shadows under it that make a double chin more obvious. It will soften dark circles under your eyes, it will brighten your skin tone and link in with the warm tones in your hair. All in all- when you wear this colour, people will comment “Have you been away? You look so well” and you can smugly admit that you haven’t (as trying to get out of this county right now is harder then breaking out of Fort Knox!) and bit by bit you fall a little more in love with this colour until you get to the stage you will be evangelical about it!!! How can a colour do more then a holiday/Botox / a double chin removal procedure?!!!
I hope that’s convinced you!!
And if you are fully convinced- you might like to get the dress too (in for a penny and all that!!!) So pretty and a great option for throwing on and dressing it up/down according to the occasion. Layer gold necklaces, skin tone wedges (to help your legs look as long as possible to counteract the midi length) and a neutral pashmina for when it gets cooler…it’s just gorgeous!
So much choice…I hope my advice helps you to navigate the pieces so you can buy with confidence.
If you want to buy any full price items you can use my discount code: “KESTYLES15″ to get 15% off– please pass onto friends /relatives if you feel they would be interested!
If you have any questions or feedback for either myself or the team at Baukjen, please do let me know…
IF YOU WOULD YOU LIKE MORE OF MY HELP YOU HAVE A FEW OPTIONS:
- The “Basics” Styling Videos – Available in the Membership Portal, these videos take you step-by-step through how to determine your style personality, how to identify the colours that work best for you and how to dress for your body shape – the basic styling system that no one has taught you before!
- “Problem Solver” Styling Videos – There are also problem solver videos in the Membership Portal, to help you understand how to flatter parts of your body you’re not confident about so you can feel good in your clothes again!
- “How-To…” Video Library – These “how to…” videos help you pull it all together (things like “how to… create a capsule wardrobe”, “how to… wear cropped trousers” or “how to… dress up an outfit”.)
- A New “How-To…” Video Every Month – New up to date style knowledge and education that’s relevant right now added to the Membership Portal every month.
- The Private Facebook Group – A fun and safe space where members can support one another, share in great finds and get outside advice when you need it most.
- Monthly Blog Posts – Think of them like a mini-magazine on everything fashion, style, confidence and looking your best.
- Live Q&A Sessions – Get your burning style questions answered by me
- Unlimited access to membership content while membership is active!
- £108 for three months membership and £36/ month going forward
- This option would work well if you would like the constant inspiration and support from myself and the community.
- Click here to find out more or sign up
2. Buy my online “Grow your style confidence” course
- The “Basics” Styling Videos – Available in the online course, these videos take you step-by-step through how to determine your style personality, how to identify the colours that work best for you and how to dress for your body shape – the basic styling system that no one has taught you before
- “Problem Solver” Styling Videos – There are also problem solver videos in the course to help you understand how to flatter parts of your body you’re not confident about so you can feel good in your clothes again! –
- Limited “How-To…” Video Library – This limited collection of “how to…” videos help you pull it all together (things like “how to… create a capsule wardrobe”, “how to… accessorise” or “how to… dress up an outfit”.)
- Unlimited access to course for the lifetime of the business!
- One off payment of £316
- This option is great for you if you don’t want the time pressure of having to watch and absorb all the content in a time frame. It would also work well for you if you don’t want or need the community aspect of the membership- you just want to learn and move forward.
- Click here to buy.
If you have any questions about my services, I’d love to hear from you, so just get in touch.