Getting ready for autumn!
Hello! I hope you are all really well and managing to have some form of holiday…despite all the chaos! Since I last posted I have moved house and managed to get to Greece which felt pretty incredible! Now it’s just a case of copious amounts of unpacking, organising and juggling children during the holidays…all fun and games!
I am so excited that we are starting August with a new collection coming from Baukjen- gorgeous colours and fabrics that will take you gently into Autumn therefore giving you so many possibilities for wear. So without further ado- here are my favourite pieces with all my advice and pointers as to who they could work for…
There are lots of ditzy, floral prints in this collection which will work well for those of you who are petite as the print won’t overwhelm your scale. This colour way will work for those of you with soft, warm, or deep colouring due to the mix of the tones. The slightly puffed sleeves will work well for you if you need to build up your top half- but avoid if you have a very full bust.
It comes in a dress style too which has a more obvious puff on the shoulder which I love. The tiered style of skirt is gorgeous but be careful of this if you are very petite (5ft 3″ and below) and hold weight on your lower half. The waist detail and the sleeve length (stopping in line with the waist) will work well if you have a defined waist- you could also wear this with a wide belt to give extra shape definition.
Here is another floral print option- this time it would work well for those of you in the soft and cool category. I would wear this with soft pink shoes to bring out the detail in the shirt as well as pale nude nails for a really feminine touch.
Or the dress format which is just as lovely. You could wear with a biker jacket or even a neat hoodie in cream, or light pink for cooler days to give maximum use out of it.
Annest Dress: £165 (£140.25 with my discount)
I love the colour of this cardigan- it’s perfect for those of you with soft and warm colouring…a great item to be able to throw over a top and jeans for cooler days. The length and weight of fabric means that it would work better for those of you who are taller as you will have the right proportions to balance it. Just be careful though if you hold weight on your thighs/top or leg/hips as if it stops there is could add unnecessary bulk.
I am a total sucker for Bauken shirts- they really do the best ones and this style is no exception- I just LOVE the collar! Worn on its own, with a jacket or under a crew neck jumper- it will always give that extra element. Add in the slightly balloon sleeves and it takes it to the next level of not being “just another white shirt”.
Here is another cardigan option for you – this time in a universally fabulous colour. It suits everyone no matter what your colouring is- so if a cardy is on your autumn wish list- I would say this should be on your shopping list! It’s less bulky then the Deyn so would work better for those of you with smaller scales. The v-neck cut would also make it more wearable for those of you with a full bust too.
Can you tell I am *slightly* obsessed with this colour!!! It is such a good one if you are soft and warm in colouring and the fact they have made a hoodie style in it- what more could you want!! Don’t feel you only should wear neutrals to the gym…wearing a colour will always help to make you feel more positive when you catch sight of yourself in the mirror!!
Jorja Sweatshirt: £79 (£67.15 with my discount)
If you have cool, clear and deep colouring- this top is for you. Isn’t it amazing- I am so envious of those of you who can wear it – I would look truly hideous in this colour so I will enjoy it vicariously through you!! It will look great with navy, grey, and black so let this be your true “pop of colour” for the grey days!! x
It couldn’t be a Baukjen blog if I didn’t mention their leather jackets. This colour is amazing for those of you with softer, cooler colouring and the leather they use is just so soft and malleable it doesn’t feel lie you are wearing something boxy and unforgiving. Every client, social media follower, or member of my group who I have recommended these leather bikers to has been so impressed…so why not give them a go! They are so useful for autumn as an extra layer and all you need to do in winter is wear your thermals underneath so ensure you can wear them all year round to justify the cost. It’s an investment worth making!
If you want to buy any full price items you can use my discount code: “KESTYLES15″ to get 15% off– please pass onto friends /relatives if you feel they would be interested!
If you have any questions or feedback for either myself or the team at Baukjen, please do let me know…
IF YOU WOULD YOU LIKE MORE OF MY HELP YOU HAVE A FEW OPTIONS:
- The “Basics” Styling Videos – Available in the Membership Portal, these videos take you step-by-step through how to determine your style personality, how to identify the colours that work best for you and how to dress for your body shape – the basic styling system that no one has taught you before!
- “Problem Solver” Styling Videos – There are also problem solver videos in the Membership Portal, to help you understand how to flatter parts of your body you’re not confident about so you can feel good in your clothes again!
- “How-To…” Video Library – These “how to…” videos help you pull it all together (things like “how to… create a capsule wardrobe”, “how to… wear cropped trousers” or “how to… dress up an outfit”.)
- A New “How-To…” Video Every Month – New up to date style knowledge and education that’s relevant right now added to the Membership Portal every month.
- The Private Facebook Group – A fun and safe space where members can support one another, share in great finds and get outside advice when you need it most.
- Monthly Blog Posts – Think of them like a mini-magazine on everything fashion, style, confidence and looking your best.
- Live Q&A Sessions – Get your burning style questions answered by me
- Unlimited access to membership content while membership is active!
- £108 for three months membership and £36/ month going forward
- This option would work well if you would like the constant inspiration and support from myself and the community.
- Click here to find out more or sign up
2. Buy my online “Grow your style confidence” course
- The “Basics” Styling Videos – Available in the online course, these videos take you step-by-step through how to determine your style personality, how to identify the colours that work best for you and how to dress for your body shape – the basic styling system that no one has taught you before
- “Problem Solver” Styling Videos – There are also problem solver videos in the course to help you understand how to flatter parts of your body you’re not confident about so you can feel good in your clothes again! –
- Limited “How-To…” Video Library – This limited collection of “how to…” videos help you pull it all together (things like “how to… create a capsule wardrobe”, “how to… accessorise” or “how to… dress up an outfit”.)
- Unlimited access to course for the lifetime of the business!
- One off payment of £316
- This option is great for you if you don’t want the time pressure of having to watch and absorb all the content in a time frame. It would also work well for you if you don’t want or need the community aspect of the membership- you just want to learn and move forward.
- Click here to buy.
If you have any questions about my services, I’d love to hear from you, so just get in touch.