Hello hello- how are you all? Feels a little while since I was last wrote a blog for Baukjen..lots been going on this end with Easter holidays and lock down easing as well as so much going on in my business. I hope you are all doing ok and not too overwhelmed with wardrobe stress due to weight gain over lockdown as well as now having to think what you are wearing on your bottom half as well as your top again!
I hope this blog gives some inspiration as the there are so many stunning pieces coming out of Baukjen’s spring collection I have ben spoilt for chose as to what to include…so in the end there is little edit and ALL the joy!!
Starting off with this pretty little number…I LOVE the print as well as the puff sleeves. will work for those of you with soft colouring as well as those who are bottom heavy due to the puff on the sleeves.
It also comes in the dress version…! The length may cause challenge for you if you are below 5ft 6″ as the skirt is quite full and the length will be hitting you in the wider part of your calf which isn’t so flattering. But don’t forget you can always get things altered to the right length or get some hemming tape yourself to do it?
Baukjen shirts are AMAZING… such lovely quality and fit. This style is oversized so be careful if you have a smaller frame so that it doesn’t get swamped… size down if necessary. Hemp is similar to linen so it give s amore casual appearance so this shirt would be great for an elegant but relaxed look.
Once we have all bared the legs a few times to the sun or we have got the hang of the fake tan again- this playsuit would be a great option for those of you with a warm skin tone and a neat hourglass shape. Style it up with some gold sandals/wedges and layered necklaces or make it casual with trainers and a denim jacket…either way it will deliver!
It’s dresses like this when I wish I could wear black! I love the simplicity of it…and the fact you can throw it on and then chose which colour you can accessorise with with…? Turquoise and gold earrings with tan sandals or a bright pink lipstick and white trainers? Use black as the basis and then have fun with the colour! Careful with this style of you hold weight on your tummy as the pleats on the tummy could draw attention to it…but conversely it will be great for those of you who are top heavy due to the tires on the lower half- makes you look broader here.
Eeeeerrr- hello amazing collars! If you want a simple dress that packs a massive punch to current fashion- this dress is it! Just fabulous! careful if you are petite due to the size of the collar and the volume of the dress. if you love it – possibly size down and keep the rest of your outlift super simple- let the dress do the talking!
If the dress is too much for you- maybe the shirt option would suit better? Careful if you have a full bust though as the collars will draw attention to it. The lovely soft white is super flattering for all skin tones in comparison to a bright white so if you have been on the hunt for a soft white shirt- this could be it!
This blue is such a stunning colour – would work for those of you with soft or light or cool colouring. I love the padded shoulders- great if you need to build up this area as you are bottom heavy. A simple tee shirt that adds so much more.
I LOVE this…so unusual yet brings real glamour to an outfit for very little effort. Would work well if you are cool or light in colouring and for those of you who hold weight on your tummy or don’t have a defined waist or are top heavy. It draws your eye down your front from top to bottom, rather then left to right (as you would do if you top was tucked in trousers). Its all about the distraction and this top does it brillaintly!
If you really love it you could get matching PJ’s!!
Or you you want some summer pj’s in a more classic style what about these ones…love their simplicity!
If you want to buy any full price items you can use my discount code: “KESTYLES15″ to get 15% off– please pass onto friends /relatives if you feel they would be interested!
If you have any questions or feedback for either myself or the team at Baukjen, please do let me know…
IF YOU WOULD YOU LIKE MORE OF MY HELP YOU HAVE A FEW OPTIONS:
- Sign up to my “Grow Your Style Confidence” Members Club:
- The “Basics” Styling Videos – Available in the Membership Portal, these videos take you step-by-step through how to determine your style personality, how to identify the colours that work best for you and how to dress for your body shape – the basic styling system that no one has taught you before!
- “Problem Solver” Styling Videos – There are also problem solver videos in the Membership Portal, to help you understand how to flatter parts of your body you’re not confident about so you can feel good in your clothes again!
- “How-To…” Video Library – These “how to…” videos help you pull it all together (things like “how to… create a capsule wardrobe”, “how to… wear cropped trousers” or “how to… dress up an outfit”.)
- A New “How-To…” Video Every Month – New up to date style knowledge and education that’s relevant right now added to the Membership Portal every month.
- The Private Facebook Group – A fun and safe space where members can support one another, share in great finds and get outside advice when you need it most.
- Monthly Blog Posts – Think of them like a mini-magazine on everything fashion, style, confidence and looking your best.
- Live Q&A Sessions – Get your burning style questions answered by me
- Unlimited access to membership content while membership is active!
- £108 for three months membership and £36/ month going forward
- This option would work well if you would like the constant inspiration and support from myself and the community.
- Click here to find out more or sign up
2. Buy my online “Grow your style confidence” course
- The “Basics” Styling Videos – Available in the online course, these videos take you step-by-step through how to determine your style personality, how to identify the colours that work best for you and how to dress for your body shape – the basic styling system that no one has taught you before
- “Problem Solver” Styling Videos – There are also problem solver videos in the course to help you understand how to flatter parts of your body you’re not confident about so you can feel good in your clothes again! –
- Limited “How-To…” Video Library – This limited collection of “how to…” videos help you pull it all together (things like “how to… create a capsule wardrobe”, “how to… accessorise” or “how to… dress up an outfit”.)
- Unlimited access to course for the lifetime of the business!
- One off payment of £316
- This option is great for you if you don’t want the time pressure of having to watch and absorb all the content in a time frame. It would also work well for you if you don’t want or need the community aspect of the membership- you just want to learn and move forward.
- Click here to buy.
If you have any questions about my services, I’d love to hear from you, so just get in touch.