If you have always felt really broad in your shoulders and find it hard to find tops and jackets that fit and flatter you – this is the webinar for you!
My aim is to TEACH you the principles of how to know what items will work for you and why so that you feel empowered with knowledge and can go shopping with real clarity and therefore confidence.
You will save the cost of the video by preventing you from buying just ONE wrong item. This knowledge will last you years.
During the presentation I will cover the following:
- The principles of how to make sure what you are buying will flatter and balance your upper body and shoulder area, so that you can show off other areas you prefer more.
- I will show you what cuts and styles of tops, jackets, dresses and trousers will work for you and which ones are not going to be as flattering and explain why.
- I will advise on type of fabric, details to look for as well as which ones to avoid
- I will also cover the key principles of scale and proportion that you need to consider so that you can make the right choices.
- Finally, I will go through brands I would recommend from my experience, that will stock the types of items you will be looking for.
- When you buy this video- you will be sent a link to watch the recording. If it doesn’t come through at the time of payment- please check your spam folder.
- You will receive a downloadable “fact file” of the key points covered in the video, as well as a list of shops and charities to donate your unwanted clothes to!
- If you are buying more than one video it might make more sense for you to join the Private Membership Club as all of these videos are included in it as well as so much more. Click here to find out more.
- This is a non-refundable purchase.